You are in:
- Distributed content management and multichannel
Distributed content management and multichannel
Start of main content
With webControl CMS may distribute the information managed in a unified manner to different information channels - web, mobile applications, social networks, connected TV - thanks to integration capabilities provided by the manager and the availability of specific native apps that integrate with it .
Thanks to its integration layer based on Web services, you can share the contents of a website with other information channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube. webControl CMS even contribute content to from these channels.
webControl CMS offers native apps for Android smartphones and tablets and fully customizable iOS, which are integrated with the manager to consume its contents and expose users in an optimized manner depending on the device from which you access, and offers standard features in this types of applications, such as: geolocation, push notifications or augmented reality.
To optimize the process of updating content, webControl CMS is provided with the possibility of publishing content schedule establishing the dates will go on air or to become pregnant should stop setting expiration.
In addition, webControl CMS facilitates participation including tools for managing users and groups and assigning permissions. Each user has a personalized work environment according to their role in it has at its disposal all the necessary tools to achieve the best result.
By assigning permissions facilitates the distribution of maintenance, achieving environment adapted to each situation. webControl CMS has tools such as custom access profiles, review and approval systems or distribution of permits for areas of information users can configure at any time to adapt to possible organizational changes.
- Content versioning with intuitive workflows
- Unified information management for multiple channels
- Libraries enriched components
- Content geolocation
- Publishing tools in social networks
- WYSIWYG editor for creating rich content based unstructured plantilas
- RSS content syndication friendly URLs
- Dynamic forms generator
- Editing tools and video
- Native applications for mobile devices and connected TV
- Easy configuration of workflows for approval and publication
- Editing and resizing of images from Server
- Automatic extraction of document metadata
- Easy creation of tags and taxonomies
- Easy management of related information
- Layer web services for integration with third party applications
- API Rest to mobilize content
End of main content