Start of main content
Since its first version webControl CMS has been designed to be protected from most known web attacks and vulnerabilities.
webControl CMS has been designed and developed with safety as the mainstay, having passed numerous safety audits of companies specializing in the sector.
With webControl CMS will be protected from most of the best known and used web attacks, collected in the OWASP Top 10.
- Encryption of sensitive data
- Using SSL certificate across the CMS and in parts of the website that require
- Assurance strength in user names and passwords of users managed by CMS webControl
- Permission management based on users, groups and access permissions
- Support authentication against Active Directory and LDAP
- Filters to control access and avoid the known attacks
- Ability to physically separate the CMS (backend) of published and accessible by users (frontend)
- Various types of authentication and data encryption
End of main content