Presented the new version 3.1 of webControl CMS, with significant improvements, a new CMS design and new features and technologies.
This new version incorporates a number of improvements concerning:
- Security enhancements to prevent the most known web attacks (as OWASP Top 10), accredited by audits of internal and external security.
- Admin panel (CMS) easier to use, redesigned on the latest web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Design (Adaptive Design).
- Real preview any type of content.
- New HTML5 media players compatible with all types of mobile devices: MediaElement.js and JW Player.
- REST API for content distribution with OAuth authentication.
- Support for JSR 168 Portlets to standards and JSR 268.
- Integration with Ehcache caching for pages generated with webControl CMS.
- Content indexing by Apache Solr.
- Running tasks scheduled by Quartz Scheduler.
- Integration APIs Vimeo, Youtube, Flickr and SlideShare.
- Drag & drop functions for menu items and file folders.
- CMS multi-language and language segmentation permissions.
- Configuration steps for advanced users.
- New resource management flows publication, messaging, imaging, publishing control and visibility of resources.
- HTML markup optimization portals for better natural positioning and high performance.
- Native application for Android / iPhone, integrated with the content manager.