The new version 3.2 includes major improvements in content management, improvements to security level and a new cadre of customizable controls.
Version 3.2 brings the following new features and improvements:
- CMS redesign with a new top navigation bar that allows more easily access the user information and common efforts to cross all portals.
- New WYSIWYG editor (CKEditor 4) Compatible with most modern browsers.
- Changes SEO management portal, is now possible to add new metadata to any content dynamically without touching the code of the portal.
- Safe Browsing around the backend. Now HTTPS browsing is complete for all the CMS, thus increasing security levels already achieved in previous versions.
- Bulk upload files. Now you may upload multiple files at once to manage images, documents and videos as well as moving files between folders with drag and drop (drag & drop).
- New customizable box controls. The home page is now dynamic backend, allowing each user to customize it with a number of widgets such as: statistics portal, resource utilization, last published content or messages received, among others. It is also possible to develop new widgets to the needs of each client.
- New management redirects. With this new management can redirect URLs that no longer exist at new URLs, without affecting the positioning of the portal.
- Including permalinks for content. All managed from the backend content have a permanent URL through which you can access them, whether or not linked from other content or portal pages.
- Improvements in content indexing. Now the content browser allows search suggestions from the text that the user is introduced. It has also been improved to provide more consistent search criteria search results.
- Integration time zone user profile. All dates are now stored in UTC so when display any content is made taking into account the user's time zone.
- Improvements to cache level and security, both client and server.